Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2011.
Welcome to all New and Existing users of MedHelp! Our Babies June '11 is a patient-to-patient support community. We're so glad you've j...
Hello Ladies! Firstly, congratulations to each and everyone of you on this special journey - if it's your first or one of many more, t...
for the last 3 days my bump has been really sore. Kinda like ive excersised way to much. Is this normal to have such a sore belly with a ...
Hi Is anyone else experiencing breathlessness and palpataions? It also makes me so tired I've also got such a headache. I'm 28 weeks wit...
Anyone else due around that week? I'm 22 weeks pregnant. My baby girl is growing at a pace that's 5 days ahead of schedule. EDD on her gr...
Where is everyone having their babies? Are there any other home birth/ birth center mommies?
i tend to have random panic modes lol was wondering everyone's labour plans + pain relief if any? pethadine should be wore off my the tim...
Is any going through this pains; pubic bone pain, cervix pain and low pain?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.