Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
On the morning of the 9th I went into labor all of a sudden. It progressed very quickly! I was 36 weeks so they went ahead and did an eme...
So is anyone else at the point of counting down the days? And I mean in the way of HURRY THE F UP!!!! I want my daughter as healthy as po...
Had anyone had a bad non stress test. I got news today that my baby girl is not moving like she should. Her heart rate us low and the Dr ...
I am currently 33 weeks pregnant. I had no plans to put together a baby shower for my second child, opposite sex since I relocated 500 mi...
Im 32 weeks and for the past two days ive been having really bad period like cramps and also the top of my stomach keeps getting hard. My...
Hi girls, I woke up this morning and noticed that I had been bleeding, I have also been feeling a lot of pressure down there. Also I am...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.