Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2015.
First were constipated now I cant stop pooping :( 35wks and so over it...also feeling nauseous anybody else?
My MIL won't leave us alone. She invites herself over weekly and she always takes my son from me and anyone else who might be holding him...
So we had our little man circumcised and i am noticing now it appears some of the skin has reattached! He is 2 months old! Has anyone h...
Does anyone's baby make loud noises while breastfeeding? My son is almost 6 weeks old and has always made the loudest squeaking sounds wh...
My daughter has trouble latching on the right side. We fight for about a minute to get it together and then once she is on, I can only st...
So I'm 2 pp and still bleeding, didn't tear and had a natural birth. I'm just wondering on how long this will last or if anyone else has ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.