Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
i'm a 21 year old, and just found out today that i'm pregnent via pragnency kit.i've not been feeling quite well for this pass 3 months. ...
Logan is 2 weeks old already, and today is my first day back to work ( I know its early, but I have too) He is a prefect baby much like m...
On March 12th, I was induced at 6am in the morning. At first they had me schedlued for a C-Section but he ended up flipping head down! YE...
Every woman on this forum has met her March baby ... am I the only one left? I am 41 weeks tomorrow (Dashiell was due on the 23rd) and we...
On Saturday March 20th my life changed forever. My baby girl is here perfect as can be. On friday i started having contractions at 10 pm ...
We got in L&D at 7am, by 8am I was all hooked up and the Pit. was started.( I was at 3cm) The contractions started right away by 10:15am ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.