Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.
1 - 6 (of 87) questions
I need some help..im 13 days late for my period and I have all the pregnancy symptoms..took several test and most were negative and I got...
I had sex with my ex boyfriend on may 30 2011 and on june 29 2011 . My daughter was born on March 27 2012 . That would make the guy in ju...
Hey my daughter just turned 4 months yesterday, she was born March 4. She was just at the Dr. last thursday for her 4 month shots until t...
Hi Everyone. Baby Lauren is here after quite a marathon to get her here. The birth ended up being completely different to what I had pl...
Thought I would let you all know that Sally is in labor now and in the hospital, since last night. It's been a slow labor and they have ...
I have 5 days left. What's your count down? Or have you delivered?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.