Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
Hello ladies have anybody been induced before there due date? I want to be induced but I'm scared because the baby is sunny side up and I...
I was wondering if a there will be an ongoing "group"of us march ladies to keep in touch? I've enjoyed sharing all of our questions,exper...
so I have 9 days left until my due date and the closer it gets the more intense my contractions are getting but seems like they only get ...
definatly,unexpexted at,3 weeks early but hes is was born tue march 8 at 1:46 am 6 lbs 8 oz 19 inches im SO IN LOVEEEEEEE
I had my beautiful boy at 38+4 weeks. Home water birth as planned and I was able to catch him as he came out! It was THE most beautiful e...
Cannot believe that I am going to have my baby next Friday. It's getting so close. I think it's finally set in that she will be here soon...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.