Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2011.
1 - 6 (of 58) questions
I'm 25 and currently 19 weeks pregnant. I have suffered from depression, anxiety and insomnia all of my life. I have been in and out of t...
Hi does anyone who tried aspirin/aspilet 80mg.during their pregnancy last yr? Please let me know if taking this would not harm you or yo...
Well Blayde is now 16 weeks old and I have started him on food cause ever since he was born and smelt food he would want boob at the same...
Just wondering how all us mums are going with our bundles of joy... My little one is nearly 6 weeks old and feeding every 2hrs from 2am o...
Nickname due date boy/girl/twins BORN ON s2609 - 28 April - boy/gir...
hi my lmp was 15 may 2011 wen i took a hpt on 18th it gave me a faint + line i repeated the test next day still it was light...........la...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.