Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2012.
It's crazy how my count down says 4 days left yet my little girl has been home for 15 days!!! How are all u ladies now that you have your...
well today is the 25/5 i was due 28/5 i havent been online in a few days my sweet wee bundle was born at home on 22/5 at 11.50pm after a ...
I'm 39 weeks n a half so sick of being pregnant. I've tried everything from walking, power walking, sex, spicy food, massage, and sex. An...
How are you all? I have 7 days until my due date. I so excited and scared!! I'm a first time mommy. I'm having a little girl named Aubree...
I Just had my first baby on Thursday morning at 6:34 am a beautiful baby girl (: I was due June first but lucky us she was perfectly hea...
I had a one night stand in August and a three day period at the end of August. Me and my fiance had sex the first week in September the ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.