Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
My back is killing me! Hurts so bad can't getcomfy or relax at all!! Has anyone taken a muscle relaxer or even a half of one??
What is the most common solution to constipation ....I am 35 weeks and 3 days my appetite has increased big time but I cant hold anythin...
We had baby Deegan today 3 weeks early and he was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He needs a little oxygen because his lungs were n...
Anyone due in May? Only 10 weeks left, feeling excited :)
How can he just say its over? We have 4 kids and one on the way..we hav 21 years together how can he just lev...we hav problems but he sa...
I'm 28 weeks and had my check up & was told that my AF is a little low and am on ecotrin as treatment to increase the fluid. now I haven'...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.