Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone elses baby was due on or close to may 22?
I am 26w3d and I am due May 10th .. But I have a feeling I might be due the end of April ! Excited waiting for this moment to come ! And ...
Hello lady I'm 20w3d and I've been having problems with eating I only eat maybe 700-900 calories a day and I lost 26lbs in a month sh...
Was wondering if any of you ladies started getting heartburn b/c mine sure has. ... What works best for you. ..any advice please?
If I'm 23 weeks how many months am I 5 months but am I close to 6 or I'm already 6
So I'm 5 months nd 2 weeks and. I've gained 7 pounds so far and I don't want to be over weight I started ar 174 and now 182 is it okay o...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.