Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2014.
Hello ladies I'm currently 22w6d pregnant I'm due May 12th It seems like time Is going by so fast I'm so ready to meet my little one havi...
I have been feeling movement allot in the last few weeks, today how ever I have not felt that much, is this normal to feel less movement?...
When are you ladies planning on doing your baby shower, My baby is due May 6. I am still not sure when do to my baby shower.
I thought it would be nice to start a thread for intros for new joining mommy to bes.... I'll start. I'm 20w5d and due May 3rd with my fo...
Im 22weeks and am getting very strong pains in my back and abdo they feel like contractions but arent regular just extremly painful
I'm 13 weeks 2 days pregnant and I've been having a 'feeling' that I'm having a boy since the beginning, has anybody else just 'known' wh...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.