Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.
Well first full day at home. Wow was it fast. Took a nap on Sunday while husband was rubbing my feet and trying the accupreassure on ...
I can't tell. My back is killing me and I'm trying to time my contractions but I can't seem to keep track of time very well. I've never h...
It's took me a while but I finally decided to tell my story. My due date was may 26, but I got induced may 21 at midnight, so it was the ...
Yesterday morning I had my baby boy at 5:22 am. I gave birth naturally. Crazy Right! I was already in labor but they still induced me wit...
Just done...41w4d with my third baby! This isn't supposed to happen to someone that has already had babies...I'm losing my resolve and de...
I am a ftm and I am trying to see what I can do. My baby refuse to sleep in her basinet any way to get her to sleep in it. She Cry's th...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.