Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2017.
81 - 100 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any one dry heaving instead of puking for their morning sickness this is 20 minutes of torture and I would love any suggestions to ease i...
1 answer |
Terrified and excited! It's going to be the longest day of my life getting to this afternoon!!!
4 answers |
768617 tn?1475035656
Hello. I am about 6.5 weeks pregnant. Has anyone here have a burning sensation on both hips.
When is the appropriate time to tell friends and family, what week is safe? This is my first, due May 24th and I'm so excited!!
3 answers |
How accurate are the due dates based on the first day of our last •? When and how can I find out the conceive date?
1 answer |
I've had sharp shooting pains and last night bleeding after intercourse. Contacted dr and she said it's not uncommon has anyone else expe...
Hey ladies so I found out early last week that I'm pregnant! Bit of a shock but I could not be happier. Going by my edd i would be due ma...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Has anyone been getting one sided back pain?
anybody due may 13th
Hey just wondering if anyone is due may 4th that wants to be pregnancy buddies. This is my 4th pregnancy and its completely different fro...
12 answers | 3 comments |
Is anyone due on May 7th or close?? If so do you wanna be pregnancy buddies?? This is my first time being pregnant!!
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone. I am due on the 10th May and so far have no nausea. Just cramping at times and brown discharge since the last 2 days. Anyone...
4 answers |
Hello all I just found out I was pregnant with my THIRD. A BIG SHOCK. My two girls just turned 2&4. My question is ... how long did any o...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: May 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
pretoria, South Africa