Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I just wanted to see how everyone's pregnancy is going and how you're coming on nurseries! I've been feeling pretty good! Feeling hug...
I know this sounds crazy, but for the past five days I have been feeling this rolling motion in my lower abdomen. I feel it two or three...
Hi November 2010 Mummies! I haven't posted on this forum in a while (sorry!) but I just wanted your thoughts really. I came back from ...
So, I thought it would be fun for us Nov 10 mommies to give our gender predictions (that is, if you have one) and why you think that way....
been eager the feel the movements, its been happening for last 2-3 days but today I realised that they are definitely movements and now g...
Its an amazing feeling to know. First I didnt want to know gender of the baby but now after knowing I feel closer and more emotional abou...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.