Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
Hey everyone I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. At 20 only 13 weeks to go !! The doctors got me really worried as they keep going...
So I had my son on November 28th and have had a really hard recovery due to a 3rd degree episiotomy. Well that is getting better but I a...
Hi everyone im 15 weeks and on baby #3, my best friend is pregnant also but its her first pregnancy and i feel like im starting to show a...
My daughter was born on 11/29/12. The father (i think) was with me since april 2011. We were sexually active and didn't use protection. 2...
During pregnany i liked to eat cerial and now that im not i cant keep milk down its so gross to me i vomit it up? Is this happening to y...
So i have been checking this community daily and i see there is not much activity. I like this app but i am no longer pregnant anymore an...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.