Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2012.
Im 28weeks and 5days this will be my first child. Im scared of labor and i want to get epidural but i dont want to get paralyzed what do...
Im 17..& 28weeks5days i want to breastfeed when i have my baby but im afraid that when i do im not going to know what to do what should i...
I am 21 weeks, starting to show a little now. Just found out this week were going to have a baby girl :) :) :) I was actually thinking ...
you all know about the emotional side of pregnancy .. Well I've always had weight issues and now being 25 weeks pregnant and not fitting ...
My m.i.l is still breast friends with my fiancee's ex .. The girl still lives there and ive been with him for almost 2 years now .. His m...
I am 27 weeks pregnant..with my first child!! He is very active during the day...and calm at night!! My doctor said normally it is the op...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.