Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2014.
1 - 20 (of 669) questions
So I was due 21st November she came 17th 6hr labour natural birth no pain relief witch I wasn't happy about lol. But I did it. So now she...
Well my daughter was born on the 21st and she has been drinking Similac with iron. But now she is very constipated and i see her strainin...
I have questions.
I am breastfeeding and doing a brill job acording to my health visitor... my babys dad wants to be able to take her oit for they day ect ...
Wanna say congrats and the one's who still pregnant hang in there its almost over and worth every minute. This was my last pregnancy long...
12:02 am dec 6th my little beautiful girl
What happens after you get induced?
I'm overdue and I want my little one here but beside mild period cramps there is no sign of my little man coming anytime soon :( I'm 40 w...
Finally lost my mucus plug. Now more waiting. Hopefully my little girl
Well I had my baby boy Micah I so handsome He weight 6.6 and lots of hair I love this little man I went to hospital at 3 and had my littl...
Marcus arrived on nov 21st after 12 hours of labor. He was 7lbs 7oz and 20 and a half inches long. Im so in love and extremely tired lol.
Was having contractions all night , morning lost my mucus plug, contraction were getting worse , came in at 7:00 got an epidural 7cm dila...
Should I asked to be induced? I have no signs that my little girl is coming.
My back is cramping something serious. Could this be a sign that my baby girl is on her way?
I am 4days over and got my bloody show at 11 this morning how soon after do people go into labour
Still no baby :p Last night I experienced the most weird thing ever! For some strange reason I started getting really bad cramps. Like th...
Today is my due date and I just feel cramps but nothing.!: ( hopefully he comes out today or else I will have to be induced.
How many of you nov moms are overdue?
after a false alarm , but same day yesterday around 6pm I was getting stronger contractions , they fell so painful they were comming ever...
Finally i was due on the 30th but was induced on the 24th because of gestational diabetes. The Friday before i was feeling so much pain ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.