Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2017.
31 - 36 (of 50) questions
I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I'm experience bleeding after I have pee this morning. I rested in bed the whole afternoon. Th...
Hi All, a few days back I had nausea in the afternoons and sore boobs. Yesterday and today I have felt nothing. As I had a miscarriage la...
Hi. Went for an early transvaginal U/S yesterday. Thought I was 5w3d and only measured 5w0d. We only saw a sac with nothing in it. I'm ...
When Will The Obgyn Give You Your First Ultrasound Cause My Ovaries Are Killing Me I'm 6 Weeks Idk If My Baby Is In My Tubes Or Not
Hi all I went to the Gyni on 7 weeks and 2 days he did a Viginal Sonar we saw the sac and the pole there was a little flicker of a heart ...
Hey guys I haven't had my period since January 30 and have had two positive test. I had my thyroid removed when I was 15, and have been t...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.