Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in October 2008.
There have been several for me..I have a almost 4 year old son, so its been difficult for me to watch him while nursing. That's when he a...
Hi Ladies, does anyone even check this community anymore??? How is everyone doing? how are the kids?? I am doing fine, Sarah is do...
Does anyone have any thoughts on Rosacea and Pregnancy? Mine in getting much worse and i'm not sure what to do or if I can do anything to...
So what is your baby like? What does s/he look like? What is his/her personality like? Anything else that you would like to share abou...
I can't believe he is 2 months already. He got his first shots. He weighs 12lbs 3 ounces and is 25 inches long. He is very healthy the do...
This community is dead!! Where is everyone. I was hoping we would all stay in touch! So how is everyone and what have you been up too?...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.