Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
My due date is October 21st, I have a doctors appointment at 330pm. I have yet to have any signs of labor! I'm ready to have this baby al...
I'm booked for a section tomorrow ob my due date! Due to having one section and one horrific vbac they don't want me to go over due I'm j...
My due date is this Friday and my doc knows I do not want to be induced. As of today I'm 3cm dilated. I had been planning on asking my do...
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days and when I wake up an I just walk to the bathroom my legs start to painfully hurt. It's not cramping. They just h...
I'm 38 weeks due date October 29th first time mommy on monday I have my appointment but last appointment she was talking about enducing? ...
Well all through my pregnancy I didn't have swollen feet till now that im 38weeks oh and I'm also retaining fluids. What can I do to stop...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.