Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
Hello ladies, wanted to ask how you all are doing, how's the baby doing, how long do you have left? I'm now 35+5, baby hasn't been pl...
Hi ladies, this is my first baby im having a boy due october 21st xD im also single so will be doing this alone but i do have family and ...
Who's with me counting down and anxiously waiting to have their baby already. I kinda want to have my daughter already, but then don't wa...
A couple weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was spotting . That day I found out I have a short cervix , my water bag is low , and...
I'm due October 18, this is my first pregnancy & I'm super excited. Btw I'm have a baby boy
Hi Ladies'! I am 31+3 weeks pregnant with my first baby!having a baby boy;) So i am in the third trimester and since its started a few ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.