Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
21 - 40 (of 92) questions
Just turned 6 months yesterday had two muscle spasms on my right side followed by a contraction that lasted a minute but was very painful...
So we weren't going to find out the gender of our baby but yesterday at our 20 week anatomy scan they accidentally told me. Only I know a...
I'm wondering if there's a 'typical' time or certain trimester where a woman gains the most weight? As if it coincides with when your bab...
How early did you start nesting? I'm half way through, at 20 weeks, and I just want to clean and organize and improve our home.
On February 8th I had a 6 week ultrasound that gave me a due date of October 4th. That has been consistent with her measuring just 2 days...
So I have been placed at a med-risk pregnancy for a low lying placenta at 21w. We had already planned a c-section, so the birthing situa...
I'm paying for this gender reveal since I have no patients to wait till June to middle of June to find out. I'm finding out tomorrow at 1...
I am 18 weeks and two days Today and we found out the sex having a girl! But when I came home from the ultrasound she did not like it and...
I went to the dentist after a long time of not being to one. The lady that cleaned my teeth said it seems like you have some damage to yo...
I work as a CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant) at a nursing home. The place I work at now requires a lot more lifting than any other place ...
I'm 16 + 5 and just can't get over the morning sickness. I can't even brush my teeth without throwing up or dry heaving. With my last it ...
Confusing about what i am carring...its boy or girl
Not sure if its pregnancy hormones or my husband is just really ignoring me and everything I say. So I've locked myself in my bedroom to ...
My daughters name is Aryiah and I love how unique it is. I want a boys name that is just as unique but I am so stumped when it comes to b...
I'm currently 14+4 and it's my first baby I've had bleeding a few times but been told it's fine. I now get stabbing pains does anyone els...
I am 22 I miscarried on January 5th and yesterday I found out I am pregnant again ... I have been having lower back pain?.. has anyone el...
What are your plans for the gender reveal? I would like to do a reveal party and be surprised!!!
So, I'm 26 years old. I had my first child in 2010. Then in 2014 I had a stroke. I found out I was pregnant in Feb 2017(due date October ...
When does everyone have there scan. Mines next Wednesday so excited.
16 weeks pregnant, I'm getting stabbing pains in my stomach and I've had a splitting headache for a few days along with a fever.. is this...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319843759
Salt Lake City, UT
salinas, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.