Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
21 - 40 (of 92) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just turned 6 months yesterday had two muscle spasms on my right side followed by a contraction that lasted a minute but was very painful...
1 answer |
278664 tn?1319843759
So we weren't going to find out the gender of our baby but yesterday at our 20 week anatomy scan they accidentally told me. Only I know a...
I'm wondering if there's a 'typical' time or certain trimester where a woman gains the most weight? As if it coincides with when your bab...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How early did you start nesting? I'm half way through, at 20 weeks, and I just want to clean and organize and improve our home.
3 answers |
On February 8th I had a 6 week ultrasound that gave me a due date of October 4th. That has been consistent with her measuring just 2 days...
So I have been placed at a med-risk pregnancy for a low lying placenta at 21w. We had already planned a c-section, so the birthing situa...
I'm paying for this gender reveal since I have no patients to wait till June to middle of June to find out. I'm finding out tomorrow at 1...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I am 18 weeks and two days Today and we found out the sex having a girl! But when I came home from the ultrasound she did not like it and...
I went to the dentist after a long time of not being to one. The lady that cleaned my teeth said it seems like you have some damage to yo...
I work as a CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant) at a nursing home. The place I work at now requires a lot more lifting than any other place ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 16 + 5 and just can't get over the morning sickness. I can't even brush my teeth without throwing up or dry heaving. With my last it ...
2 answers |
Confusing about what i am carring...its boy or girl
1 answer |
Not sure if its pregnancy hormones or my husband is just really ignoring me and everything I say. So I've locked myself in my bedroom to ...
2 answers |
My daughters name is Aryiah and I love how unique it is. I want a boys name that is just as unique but I am so stumped when it comes to b...
I'm currently 14+4 and it's my first baby I've had bleeding a few times but been told it's fine. I now get stabbing pains does anyone els...
1 answer |
I am 22 I miscarried on January 5th and yesterday I found out I am pregnant again ... I have been having lower back pain?.. has anyone el...
4 answers |
What are your plans for the gender reveal? I would like to do a reveal party and be surprised!!!
2 answers | 2 comments |
So, I'm 26 years old. I had my first child in 2010. Then in 2014 I had a stroke. I found out I was pregnant in Feb 2017(due date October ...
1 answer |
When does everyone have there scan. Mines next Wednesday so excited.
11 answers |
16 weeks pregnant, I'm getting stabbing pains in my stomach and I've had a splitting headache for a few days along with a fever.. is this...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers