Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
61 - 80 (of 92) questions
I had my first ultrasound done and the baby is growing how they should be with a good heart beat. I'm 6 weeks 6 days and I'm so happy #2...
Hi mommas, just wondering who else is at 7 weeks pregnant? This entire time we thought I was 8 weeks but my ultrasound says I'm measuring...
Hey guys .... I'm at 5 1/2 weeks this is my 1st pregnancy and I'm worried I have severe back pain/left-side and cramps in the abdominal ...
I'm a bit nervous because I'm starting to have no symptoms. I've had nausea but no vomiting and I awful cramping a few days ago. No bleed...
Anyone have had low rising hcg levels and had a healthy pregnancy? My level is 6000 at 6 weeks. Dr said it is rising but not at where th...
I am pretty sure I heard the baby's heartbeat at home around 99 to 110 is it to soon
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
When I'm pregnant I get lots of infection yeast, eye, sinus, bvb, and now uti anyone else have the same struggle what do you do?
Feeling shortness of breath ..I am really tense and cranky .... I am.not craving anything.... I just want to sleep
Hi Ladies, I had a miscarriage last year and got pregnant again this year, so as you can imagine I am super nervous. I went in for ...
I'm 7.5 wks and feel like I have a stomach bug! Morning sickness that lasts ALL day, frequent bathroom trips (for both) and headaches. Th...
I just had my daughter September 23rd and me and my husband talked about having one more when she is two... Well I found out Wednesday th...
Does anyone else crave cheddar cheese?! I get a craving for it and nothing will satiate me until I eat that cheese!
so im 6 weeks and could of swore i felt movements last night mind u im on bby number 4 but i have never felt my bby move this early on in...
Was the ramzi theory right for your babes? Really hoping it's right for me but most threads people I Kyle ask if its wrong! :/ I want it ...
Has anyone ever tried things theyve heard about old myths on predictions of the gender of your bby?and if so has it worked?
Took a home test this morning and it's official. I'll be expecting mid to late October! I'm so excited! Has anyone else found out they ar...
I have been vomiting non stop since last Monday night. Went to the hospital and my primary doctor was given Zofran but the vomiting and n...
I have a almost 4 Year old. I have been trying for baby #2 for over 3 years now. I thought for sure I was out since my periods are irregu...
Number 6 was confirmed tonight. This was unplanned, my husband and I are both in shock. Like we really aren't talking about it or anythin...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319843759
Salt Lake City, UT
salinas, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.