Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
81 - 100 (of 92) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel pregnant but said no on a pregnancy test at 1 day late and 3 days late now waiting to be a week late which will be Feb 14th. Me an...
4 answers |
Anyone else vomiting non stop? Ugh! This is horrible and the dr even gave me Zofran
2 answers |
Has anyone started a Facebook group yet so we could share baby pics and bumps! If so could you tell me the name. Tia
Today I'm 5 wks & 4 days ! Last night I went in to the emergency just make sure my hcg levels were raising. Thank god they are ... so I a...
3 answers |
I'm 5 weeks and 5 days ive been told that it means 1 month and some say it means 2 months can someone please tell me what's the correct a...
2 answers |
My dad is quite strict about pregnancy before marriage (since his parents married when he was 2) Any how I'm 25 years old, just found ou...
4 answers |
I guess I just need to vent. My husband has new insurance through his work so I got online to look up a list of midwives near me. Every t...
2 answers |
I have PCOS and have type 2 diabetes so my doctor put me on insulin. I feel like my readings are ranging from 148-220 before meals and I'...
Hello I am wondering if anyone else out there is currently on progesterone? I got a positive test on the 31st of Jan..that day I did my l...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers