Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
81 - 100 (of 92) questions
I feel pregnant but said no on a pregnancy test at 1 day late and 3 days late now waiting to be a week late which will be Feb 14th. Me an...
4 answers |
Anyone else vomiting non stop? Ugh! This is horrible and the dr even gave me Zofran
2 answers |
Has anyone started a Facebook group yet so we could share baby pics and bumps! If so could you tell me the name. Tia
Today I'm 5 wks & 4 days ! Last night I went in to the emergency just make sure my hcg levels were raising. Thank god they are ... so I a...
3 answers |
I'm 5 weeks and 5 days ive been told that it means 1 month and some say it means 2 months can someone please tell me what's the correct a...
2 answers |
My dad is quite strict about pregnancy before marriage (since his parents married when he was 2) Any how I'm 25 years old, just found ou...
4 answers |
I guess I just need to vent. My husband has new insurance through his work so I got online to look up a list of midwives near me. Every t...
2 answers |
I have PCOS and have type 2 diabetes so my doctor put me on insulin. I feel like my readings are ranging from 148-220 before meals and I'...
Hello I am wondering if anyone else out there is currently on progesterone? I got a positive test on the 31st of Jan..that day I did my l...
2 answers |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
278664 tn?1319843759
Salt Lake City, UT
salinas, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
122 Members
92 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.