Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
41 - 60 (of 2168) questions
My husband and I are constantly fighting. I tell him we need to go to counseling and he says I need counseling because all of our problem...
So we broke up and our baby is due in 53 days ... long story short we been arguing bad Andi have been uncontrollably violent I feel so b...
Am I in the wrong? I'm home 24'7 with 4 kids and one on the way. I clean everyday cook , laundry , take kids to school pick them up. Husb...
So me and my man fight almost everyday due to his drug addiction that i can't stand at all and i hate it so much because no matter how ma...
idk what to do the father of my child say im really not pregnant i missed my period for about 5-6 months. he says he isnt ready to be dad...
OK so I explained something very simple that I shouldn't have had to exsplan so any who I got up to show my bf what I was saying and he s...
Just been dating my boyfriend for a short time and I feel like I wanna leave him all he wants to go is kiss on me touch me even when I te...
I just need an outside opinion on this situation. To begin, my fiancés sister and I have never seen eye to eye. In fact, we don't even ...
Hi there, I have a one year old daughter and I'm about to become single mom. Could you please share the reasons why you left your spouse...
Hello I'm 24 weeks pregnant and about 2/3 weeks ago the father of my 5 year old daughter & unborn child broke up with me because we fough...
I'm 25 weeks and I feel so low I can't stand to be around my partner everything he's doing is really keeping on my nervous, and I'm sure ...
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has fille...
I am 6 weeks preg nearly 7 and these 6 - 8 weeks have really hit me hard. My boyfriend has gone away to Thailand and has told me he went ...
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has filled ...
Serious question , what would u do if ur other half of 5 years . A transsexual man he is very pretty an looks like a woman is saying he h...
My partner & I have been having a rough time for awhile. I made that critical error of thinking things would improve with baby number 2. ...
Hello all .. So I have a problem .. I had my period August 28th 2016 till September 2nd 2016 .. Pretty consistent 28 days me and my boyfr...
Me and my mom never has gotten along at all the 21 years I've been on this earth I am 26 5 days pregnancy first child but I don't want he...
How many of you women let your spouses go out and watch a football game while you're at home struggling and have about 19 days left befor...
So I just found out that I'm pregnant for the 3rd time . I have a 2yr old & a 8month old. My fiancé and I are on the rocks & I told him a...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.