Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
61 - 80 (of 2168) questions
I'm a single mom of 4 beautiful kids. Unfortunately, I've been married and divorced twice. I'm dating a really great man but it's not a r...
Hello! Well I'm 14 and I'm very worried about my mom. About a year ago, I was living in New York with my family. My mom went to go se...
Hi. I m planning for a baby. I m not sure what is the best time to hv intercourse for baby as my period cycle is not that regular.My last...
Is it possible to have pregnancy even if you are having regular periods?
Dear All, I am a 28 years old lady and 6 weeks pregnant. I have a big confusion on my head and not sure what to do. I relay need your a...
So my boyfriend has a 3year old daughter from a previous relationship. I'm 9weeks pregnant and can't stand his ex. I used to like her til...
I'm still a new mom, still nursing. just turned 36 and my child will be 11 months, and today I realized my period was late. Took a test a...
My bd has 4 kids by 3 girls my baby Is #4 so bm #1had #1&2 #3 was a one time thing but OK so bm #1 hate my guts cuz of him but that's n...
I'm 27 yr old this yr an ill be 28 weeks in 2 day. I currently live with my dad an have been for financial reasons. I have 3 other kids 1...
I'll spare you the long involved details but my partner and I got in a big fight tonight. With our young daughter in the car. He attempte...
I've been a single mom for most of my life. But I thought this would be different this time it was supposed to be my last baby am I was g...
Hello i was experiencing really bad pains in my lower stomach. A few days ago i had a white lotion like discharge & frequent urination. I...
My girlfriend has missed her period and we are wondering what's wrong. We are in high school and don't remember when the exact date of he...
I'm currently going through a breakup with the father and he is making me feel terrible about myself. One minute he's happy for a baby th...
Until 20 weeks. But I've already gone up from a size 8 to a size 12 and size 12 is becoming a bit tight on me. I'm constantly throwing up...
Ever since I found out that I am pregnant, I've been very distant from my unborn's child father. He hasn't done anything wrong at all. I ...
My hubby comes home and asks for sex, I'm 37weeks. I told him I just had gel as my OB was checking if I'm dilated. Instead he says to me ...
Im 34 weeks and this has been an ok pregnancy me and the childs father now reside in two different states and i feel so lonely because i ...
Is getting mad and screaming harming my unborn baby? I have a 7 year old who is constantly trying to get me to get mad at her and there ...
Im 22 weeks preg. And i dont know if i am over reacting but i feel like crap just for the reason that my boyfriend a while back he had se...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.