Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
81 - 100 (of 2168) questions
I recently took an at home ept test and found out that I am pregnant. I have been really moody lately and have been keeping my distance f...
My partner and I are expecting. He really makes me feel as though Im just complaining. he had a child in a previous relationship and said...
So , I'm 22 , this is my first baby (10 weeks) and I'm due mid February . I'm having troubles with my Mom suddenly becoming extremely pus...
How do I get my baby's dad want to spent more time with me and to help me out how he soposto?
My husband and I have had some problems with our sexual life. When we have sex it last 3 mintues. It's always in the same position. We ha...
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
So my husband has this high sex drive. But ever since i found out i was pregnant i havent been in the mood. On top of that i foubd out th...
I recently caught him lying about what time he really gets off work.. of course he has a million excuses. He always wants to be alone doi...
So first of all I hate that I'm having these dreams... We have been together off and on for 10 years just celebrated our 2nd year of marr...
This will be mine and my husband's second child. Im 18weeks today so im familiar with the whole pregnancy and motherhood thing by now. We...
Anuone else baby's daddy does not seem to be excited by the pregnancy but still love the child. Whenever asked the father to toich the be...
Hi ladies, this is a kind of desperate, venting and looking for advice post. Sorry! At this point I am honestly thinking I am dealing wi...
so i feel like im not getting any self time or sleep in that matter iv told my sister that i can not handle looking after her kids any mo...
I recently found out by my obgyn that i came out positive for ureaplasma i been seen this dr for the past years and have been tested for ...
During my first pregnancy I was either happy or wanting to cry. I loved being around my boyfriend. During this one im either pissed or pi...
So i feel so bad for my poor husband he has a stong sex drive as i did before im not 14 wks pregnant with my second baby and have no desi...
My MIL is trying to force her way into my first ultrasound. She's literally trying to leave work the day of my appointment so she can com...
Well, Should I Be Concerned about my baby's Father Reaction Because I don't think he's Happy that We are On Baby #2!? I mean Its Always H...
I just turned 19 but my boyfriend is 17 and his mom just past away she had been sick for a while & recently been in ICU for a few weeks. ...
I'm pregnant with my boyfriends second child and I'm planning my exit. I don't see us lasting long enough to welcome this second child in...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.