Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
1 - 6 (of 138) questions
I have recently found out i am pregnant and i have a holiday booked when i think i will be around 5mths pregnant. I cant see anything on...
HEY GALS!! im just curious to know how much weight you ladies have gained so far in your pregnancy and how far a long you are. im a lit...
I am 25 week pg.my baby not moving inside the both side /left and right side.i am feeling always in one side,so i am very sorry at presen...
I am 25 week pg.my baby not moving inside the both side /left and right side.i am feeling always in one side,so i am very sorry at presen...
i had sex and the next day i found out that my period had started. is there high chances of me being pregnant??
LADIES!!! hey guys! how are you all doing?? how are the kidlets? Cohen is now just over 6 months old. He shakes his head "no"... sa...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.