Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
I just thought I'd give a quick update. Baby Lillian was born on Thursday 09/04 at 11:38 pm. She was 20" long and weighed a whoppin...
Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce the birth of my son! Gibson Edgle! He was born on Wednesday, September 10, 2008! I was sent in ...
I was wondering if your baby movements have changed in the past month. I heard that since they are getting so big, they start running out...
Hey everybody! I finally had my baby! I went in Thursday night to be induced, but when I got there, the fetal monitor said I was already ...
We are getting down to crunch time ladies, and with this being our month, we all must be feeling a little different then usual. What 2 wo...
in the past few weeks my muscles and bones in the private area have been hurting me so much .... i can barely walk after sitting for a wh...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.