Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
My baby was already 7lbs last Friday. By time I go to my next doc appt they say she'll most likely be 7.5- 8lbs.. (healthy baby) but my p...
I'm due September 20th and I'm have a lil girl and I'm stuck between two names, Aalaya and Brooklynn >.< I like both names a lot but jus...
So who is due September 27? they are doing this thing where you have a bump buddy and you add and message the person you have the same du...
Well my due date its on Sep.10 and this my fourth child and im 1 cm dialated its there any possible way i can go to labor sooneer im so t...
Hi, i am 36 weeks tomorrow. Doc says he can induce on the 20th if i want. I had an induction for my first child with no complications. Wh...
I'M HAVING VERY STRONG PAINS IN MY LET ABDOMEN, TAILBONE, LOWER BACK AN THIGHS! IT FEELS LIKE BAD GAS/ BM/ MENSTRUAL CRAMPS ALL AT ONCE....
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.