Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
I'm on my 2nd child and I'm due Sep. 20th and have been having shooting pains in my pelvis for the past weekend & most of this week almos...
I'm 33w and experiencing pains all across my tummy and pelvic area. Debating if it's worth a call to the doc
I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and in the past few days I've suddenly had very frequent bowel movements (I've literally been 0acked u0 for...
You can find it at target! It's in the coffee area $5 so much better then $10 from a vitamin shoppe! Name is Raspberry Leaf in red on the...
Are any of you ladies having pain in tailbone? Mine really hurts. I'm 36 weeks almost
Just saw "Bump Buddy" thread in another board, found it interesting, so i thought of sharing it with you guys. Bump Buddy is actually so...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.