Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
Well I had my son Friday Sept 1, an everything is going great, get to go home Monday! Thank u everyone for the support an good luck on e...
38 week check up today! Do they check your cervix at all ? I haven't been checked , don't feel contractions either . But just curious if ...
Well, is that my first ultrasound due date is September 24. That puts me in 36 weeks pregnant. But from my first day of my last period ...
I'm due this weekend. 80% effaced. Only dilated 2 cm. Set to be induced Monday if I don't go in labor before. First baby. Anyone else du...
I'm due September 21st (36+6) and dilated to a 2 at 50% effaced. My Dr. Is leaving it up to me if I get induced at 39 or not (I did with ...
Hi mamas! I'm currently 37 weeks 4 days today with my second child. My water never broke on its own with my first, and I had to be induce...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.