Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
21 - 40 (of 107) questions
I was planning in telling my parents tomorrow that I am pregnant (1st time) as I thought I was 7wks but found out am actually 5.5wks. ...
Just curious to how many of us are due on September 1st. This is my 2nd baby and I will be having a Girl again.
I found out I was pregnant almost a week ago. Called doctor and they made my appointment March 7th. Seems so long to wait. How long did y...
I'm 6 weeks with little to no symptoms but I've been so queezy starting this week. Am I actually going to throw up or the just a feel for it
So I have a trip planned to Florida in a couple weeks. My doctor said today they strongly discourage travel to Florida. The CDC and Flori...
Is anyone else due September 19th with a baby girl?
Second time mom. 33 weeks and 2 days. Wondering when other second time moms packed their hospital bags. Is it too soon to start packing? ...
I'm due with my second on the 21st! This is my first boy. Anyone else due this day?
Hello all! I'm a second time mom. This pregnancy is the complete opposite of what my first was like. I'm having wicked bad morning sickne...
Hi, I'm 31 weeks and 2 days and found out at today's ultrasound that my baby's tummy is measuring only 28 weeks and leg bone (femur I thi...
My fiance and I have already decided on what we are naming our baby girl was just wondering what y'all are naming ur babies :) ours will ...
I am 29 weeks with baby boy #2 and my glucose test came back elevated so next week I will be going in for a 3 hour lab testing to confirm...
Hiya im struggling to find a name for my 4th child we found out its a boy i like names that are different i have shay brodie and melody s...
Hi their,i m 27 weeks and my cervix lenght 2.87Cm.is it normal??
So I have a 9yr old boy and a 19 month old daughter, with both my children I found out the gender during pregnancy, now that I am expecti...
Just hit the 100 days left mark! wohooo! So anxious to meet my baby girl it's been such a different pregnancy experience than with my son...
Hi mommies! This is my second pregnancy. I'm 24 weeks +2 days. I'm having a hard time wanting to do anything. All I want to do is stay ho...
Just wondering if anyone here who wants to share how their pregnancy is going? :) I'm at 5 weeks now, according to my own calculations a...
Hi friends, I recently had my Anamoly scan at 20 weeks , my cervix length is 3cm without any funnelling . Though Doctor hasn't shown any ...
Not really a question, but just found out we are having a baby boy!! Name is going to be Declan.
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.