Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
41 - 60 (of 107) questions
Hi guys i am so worried :( I am planning to poop so im pushing my self but then suddenly i saw a little blood mixed with my urine when ...
I am 20 wks about to be 21 on Wednesday and I'm concerned that I haven't felt any movement as yet
3 answers |
Hi all! 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st and still don't think I have felt the baby move. Is this normal? Any advice?
5 answers |
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions to prevent stretch marks? I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my tummy itches...especially below the navel.
7 answers |
Hello ladies I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my third child and for the first time I'm experiencing a hemorrhoid. How can I make it go away?
I'm 17 weeks and 2 days along and according to bloodwork i'm expecting a girl! I'm so happy just a little worried because i have lost a t...
3 answers |
Hi, I am at 16 weeks and i think i have started to feel slight movements. Hard to explain but its like pressure from the inside. Has any...
1 answer |
So I'm about 18 and a half wks pregnant...I was laying on my stomach and I felt movement. I quickly got up and lay down on my side. I hop...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second. This pregnancy is draining all of my energy, and I'm feeling useless at work. I work in ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I have severe constipation, my boyfriend bought be ducolax overnight and I was desperate so I took too ...
3 answers |
Hi guys, base on my first ultrasound my EDD is September 28 How about you guys? Is there someone here same due date as mine?
5 answers | 2 comments |
I got the Nipt test done and got the results today. Has anyones results been wrong with the gender? The nurse said it's a girl. Just c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 17 weeks pregnant I've felt my baby move a little bit should I be concerned if I dont feel it everyday. Am I still too early to feel...
2 answers |
I am 15 weeks 4 days with my first baby and don't even have a bump yet:( anyone else experience this? I'm just scared my baby isn growing...
2 answers |
Hi everyone I have been totally scared for the last 2 weeks, I really don't think my baby is growing anymore my stomach seems to be the s...
2 answers |
When would i be able to find out gender out of our baby i heard 12 weeks but not sure
9 answers |
May God bless all of us on a successful, and healthy pregnancy!!! That's all
4 answers |
I'm 14 weeks and I been having sum brown discharge for bout a week and half now does anybody know why? And is it dangerous to the baby
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I'm 28 my first baby I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, and the list can go on. I just can not shake my nausea its all...
5 answers |
i have had some bleeding over the whole period of the pregnancy so far, however it stopped a week or 2 ago. now i have some pink fluid co...
3 answers |
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
135 Members
107 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.