Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
61 - 80 (of 107) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, so at 6wks I had some bleeding, I wasnt filling a bad but it was bright red. I went to the Er and everything was fine. I had my ob ...
I'm 14w 5d and I've been experiencing a pain that kind of feels like ovulation pain. Anyone else go through this?
2 answers |
Hello all! I am 14 weeks pregnant today with my second child, and have been having severe lower back pain for the last 2-3 weeks. It hur...
5 answers |
I'm 13 weeks and am already experiencing sciatic nerve pain. It's mainly in my left butt cheek and upper thigh. I work 12 hours shifts on...
2 answers |
I started taking prenatal vitamins (the gummies) the day I found out I was pregnant. But recently, it seems that they're making me nauseo...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I turnered 12 weeks today . How many months am i ?
1 answer |
So I've already started to feel normal and good again at 10 weeks. I know that should be exciting but it also weirds me out that it happe...
I'm 12 wks and 5 days. Today I'm expieriencing bright red bleeding. No cramping, no headaches, no pains, just blood. It's my first pregna...
2 answers |
I've missed about a week of prenatal vitamins? What should I do?
1 answer |
Hey ladies, Yesterday I experience some vaginal bleeding that wasn't heavy, but lasted for a split second. Now it's like when I wipe I se...
1 answer |
I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I am 8w6d. The doctor told me that I'm measuring 2 weeks behind. He said the best case possiblity is...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 10 weeks and morning sickness has just started. I can't keep food down, have terrible heartburn and no food sounds good even when I'm...
1 answer |
Is it safe and ok to dye hair and do nails while pregnant? I'm half way through my 8 wks..
7 answers |
Is their anything i can take? I cant even keep water down and i worried ill dehydrate and end up in the hospital.
4 answers |
Im a vegetarian and very healthy. Everyone comes to me for health advice. And I love vegetables. But for the last two weeks (im at 7.5 we...
4 answers |
Hello mummies how are you all? I had an appointment today and my ob told me I'm over weight(176.3) considering I'm night weeks pregnant a...
1 answer |
Anybody experiencing food cravings or aversions? With my first I couldn't stand chicken or pbj sandwiches. This time I am eating dinner f...
1 answer |
I am 12 weeks now, yesterday I went in for my Ultrascreen and they found baby has Increased Nuchal Translucency( extra fluid back of neck...
Hey ladies! I'm having a hard time controlling my frustrations. Lately I'm unable to let go of the little things that upset me. Mostly wi...
1 answer |
I don't have a question to ask. I'm just very excited to share! This is my second pregnancy (roughly 10weeks pregnant), and I just got t...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources