Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
61 - 80 (of 107) questions
Okay, so at 6wks I had some bleeding, I wasnt filling a bad but it was bright red. I went to the Er and everything was fine. I had my ob ...
I'm 14w 5d and I've been experiencing a pain that kind of feels like ovulation pain. Anyone else go through this?
Hello all! I am 14 weeks pregnant today with my second child, and have been having severe lower back pain for the last 2-3 weeks. It hur...
I'm 13 weeks and am already experiencing sciatic nerve pain. It's mainly in my left butt cheek and upper thigh. I work 12 hours shifts on...
I started taking prenatal vitamins (the gummies) the day I found out I was pregnant. But recently, it seems that they're making me nauseo...
I turnered 12 weeks today . How many months am i ?
So I've already started to feel normal and good again at 10 weeks. I know that should be exciting but it also weirds me out that it happe...
I'm 12 wks and 5 days. Today I'm expieriencing bright red bleeding. No cramping, no headaches, no pains, just blood. It's my first pregna...
I've missed about a week of prenatal vitamins? What should I do?
Hey ladies, Yesterday I experience some vaginal bleeding that wasn't heavy, but lasted for a split second. Now it's like when I wipe I se...
I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I am 8w6d. The doctor told me that I'm measuring 2 weeks behind. He said the best case possiblity is...
I'm 10 weeks and morning sickness has just started. I can't keep food down, have terrible heartburn and no food sounds good even when I'm...
Is it safe and ok to dye hair and do nails while pregnant? I'm half way through my 8 wks..
Is their anything i can take? I cant even keep water down and i worried ill dehydrate and end up in the hospital.
Im a vegetarian and very healthy. Everyone comes to me for health advice. And I love vegetables. But for the last two weeks (im at 7.5 we...
Hello mummies how are you all? I had an appointment today and my ob told me I'm over weight(176.3) considering I'm night weeks pregnant a...
Anybody experiencing food cravings or aversions? With my first I couldn't stand chicken or pbj sandwiches. This time I am eating dinner f...
I am 12 weeks now, yesterday I went in for my Ultrascreen and they found baby has Increased Nuchal Translucency( extra fluid back of neck...
Hey ladies! I'm having a hard time controlling my frustrations. Lately I'm unable to let go of the little things that upset me. Mostly wi...
I don't have a question to ask. I'm just very excited to share! This is my second pregnancy (roughly 10weeks pregnant), and I just got t...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.