Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
81 - 100 (of 107) questions
So its begun. Im coming on 6 weeks and past 3 mornings have woken up early because of nausea and runs to the bathroom. I feel queasy thro...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone , I was wondering if anyone has a period or a negative pregnancy test and still wound up being pregnant ? Or know someone r...
7 answers |
I'm due with my second child in the beginning of September according to my own calculations and this app. According to this, I'm a little...
5 answers | 1 comment |
This is going to be my second baby. I went inti yhe hospital due to a bad stomach pain only to fibd out it was a uti. And that i was only...
3 answers |
How long did your morning sickness last?
This is my 1st pregnancy and have been extremely anxious for everything to be ok. Paid for an early scan privately at just under 7wks and...
8 answers | 5 comments |
Has anyone had sciatic pains early and what did you do? I am only 10 weeks but have been in excruciating pain for about two weeks now. It...
I am 15 years old and pregnant. Becoming 16 in 2 months. Any advice on whats going to happen during pregnancy. Like what I may be looking...
1 answer |
So hubby and I had sex last night and at the end my lower stomach was hurting he finished in me and it didn't stop hurting for like 10 mi...
4 answers |
I'm now 8wks 5days, I stopped having morning sickness at 5-6wks and haven't had it since, is that normal??
I'll be 8 weeks Thursday, and I've been ocassionally period cramping since 6 weeks. Is this normal?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 5w6d along and not able to get a sound sleep, since 2 days I am getting up middle of the night and not able to fall asleep again. An...
6 answers |
Is anyone else having a rainbow baby? I will be 4 weeks tomorrow and this is my 3rd pregnancy. My daughter will be 2 in May and I had a m...
9 answers |
Has anyone experienced brown spotting? I'm currently a little over halfway through my fifth week. I experienced a miscarriage in November...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm sick all day long and miserable. What has worked for relief? I'm thinking about trying diclegis? I was on zofran with my last pregnan...
1 answer |
Hello! I am pregnant with #4, and considering paying for an early gender scan this time around. They will do them starting at 13/14 weeks...
Is anyone else showing at 8 weeks and I can't stop eating is anyone else like this ? Also I'm bk in the gym tomorrow does anyone else go ...
6 answers |
Hello ladies ! I am 19 currently 7 weeks pregnant with my second pregnancy, but unfortunately my last pregnancy was a miscarriage. Right ...
This is my first pregnancy, I am 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant today, I am due September 4th, and I was wondering if it's normal for some s...
1 answer |
Does anybody know when the earliest you can have a scan to make sure your not ectopic, i have already had a ectopic pregnancy 6 months ag...
1 answer |
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
135 Members
107 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.