Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 44453) questions
Is this a cute name
6 answers | 1 comment |
Help me!
1 answer |
This is my second pregnancy and my first doctor appointment is till August 22nd, I had nausea with my first baby but it was only in the a...
13 answers | 3 comments |
Where is a safe place to babymoon without fears of zika?
I need help with a middle name beginning with the letter A im having a boy
7 answers | 1 comment |
Need help with ideas for a middle name.. 4th girl lord help me....
4 answers | 1 comment |
My Son Just Turned A Month, And I Need To Make My Appointment For My 6Week Check Up And Some Birth Control.... I Have Had The Nexplanon...
I am around 14 weeks with my 3rd baby... I have not been seen by a doctor yet for the pregnancy. Been trying to get in for over a month n...
It's been suggested to sleep on my side, and I would much rather sleep on my side, but I start to get extremely nauseous whenever I try! ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Little worried just sat down dark brown tar like discharge and now slight pain (could just be imagining that) anyone else experienced this?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Can you help me select a middle name?
I've been bleeding for a few days. I went to the doctor and had a vaginal ultrasound done which I was bleeding before that like a period ...
4 answers |
I'm looking for a boys name that starts with a "R" and will go with the middle name La'Shawn.
13 answers | 1 comment |
i am 38 weeks and today is the big day i am the hospital cant wait to see my baby girl count down has begun any time she will be here
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am curious as to how things worked for you if you went into labor early? I'm 33+3 and last week at 32+6 I ended up going to my local E...
5 answers | 2 comments |
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please help me this is very stressful for me because my doctor wont give me a straight answer. Im 31 weeks pregnant with my first daughte...
when is everyone due?
98 answers | 12 comments |
With My Daughter I Got An Epidural And Was Fine.. With My Son I Received An Epidural As Well, BUT.. The Guy Had Poked Me In My Lower Bac...
2 answers |
My sister is getting married in Missouri on June 2nd. My baby is due March 10th. I would have to leave a little over a week before the we...
4 answers |
Pregnancy: Social Community
17.3k Members
44.5k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.