Pregnancy: Teen Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
41 - 60 (of 673) questions
The only sexual activity that's happened is being fingered with dried precum and semen on fingers, I took a HPT and it was faint, i could...
1 answer |
Me and my girl had sex with no condom for about 2 minutes and I got the feeling of cumming so I made her get off of me and as soon as she...
1 answer |
Is it possible for sperm/semen to seep through 2 very thin layers of clothes (leggings and underwear) when a penis is rubbing against the...
1 answer |
can you get pregnant from having dried precum on fingers when getting fingered? Also does water wash off the dried precum please help
1 answer |
I have really bad anxiety about being pregnant to the point where I have a panic attack over little signs like being bloated or having th...
2 answers |
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed before we started sex...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with this girl last night for around 15 minutes then I decided to put on a condom to be more safe. I am very worrie...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex three days because I ovulate it is possible for me to get pregnant?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, okay so I am in college, but im still 17. I recently got into a relationship and we decided to become sexually involved. I lost my vi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello and this is a bit embarrassing for me to say this but... I think my gf is pregant and she is 12 but we have reasons to believe she ...
2 answers |
I think I'm pregnant because i'm feeling symptoms. I didnt use birth control when I had sex. So im going to my local clinic and get a tes...
1 answer |
Hello, I am in my late teens. I think I may be pregnant but I don't want to have a child. I forgot to use BC for when I have intercourse ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
2 answers |
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown d...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey everyone,i have never had sexual intercourse so i am still a virgin,my bf and i had dry sex on my fertile days (i guess you say it li...
1 answer | 4 comments |
The other day my girlfriend and I were skinny dipping and we started messing around and I stuck it in like half way and then took it out ...
3 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. It was on 24th of July. I was really scared since it has never happened to me before an...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I had protected but rough sex on July 3rd. My period came at June 25th but I'm 4 days late now and I've been experiencin...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
1 answer |
I Came off of birth control 2 days ago and had unprotected sex today. Noticed some light bleeding hours later just when I wiped (probably...
1 answer |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Teen Community
484 Members
673 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.