Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Teen Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
61 - 80 (of 683) questions
I think I'm pregnant because i'm feeling symptoms. I didnt use birth control when I had sex. So im going to my local clinic and get a tes...
Hello, I am in my late teens. I think I may be pregnant but I don't want to have a child. I forgot to use BC for when I have intercourse ...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown d...
Hey everyone,i have never had sexual intercourse so i am still a virgin,my bf and i had dry sex on my fertile days (i guess you say it li...
The other day my girlfriend and I were skinny dipping and we started messing around and I stuck it in like half way and then took it out ...
Me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. It was on 24th of July. I was really scared since it has never happened to me before an...
My boyfriend and I had protected but rough sex on July 3rd. My period came at June 25th but I'm 4 days late now and I've been experiencin...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the girst day of my period on june 31... we used the pull out method. The next week i started ...
I Came off of birth control 2 days ago and had unprotected sex today. Noticed some light bleeding hours later just when I wiped (probably...
I have been with my boyfriend ever since I was 14, I started my sexual life with him at age 16. I am almost 18 now. I have been through ...
Me and my boyfriend had sex on 12th of this month. It was 6-7 days after my period. We used a condom and had protected sex. The condom di...
I am 17 years old and I have recently had unprotected sex using the pull out method. My last period was on May 13 and my ovulation cycle ...
I'm 16 and my period can be pretty irregular, but I don't think it's ever been two weeks late. My ex boyfriend and I had sex on the 12th ...
I am 17 years old and I had my last period June 15th. My period lasts any time between 4-7 days but I'm not sure when it exactly ended th...
Yesterday my girlfriend and I had sex with a condom and there's 3 scenarios in which were scared if she got pregnant. We had sex with a c...
Im trying to figure out when i ovulated & conceived because i have irregular periods but started implantion bleeding june 30 it was only ...
Hey peoole! I have been thinking about posting this for a long time so I'm hopeful you can help me to clear my head. Let's get straight...
I havent had sex, i got in the bath tub after my cousin, who im pretty sure masturbated in it, he emtied the tub when he got out, he used...
Just this past Sunday i had sex for the first time, on Friday i got my period but it only lasted till Saturday morning and the it was don...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.