Pregnancy: Teen Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.
81 - 100 (of 657) questions
So im pregnant for the first time and i have been having trouble sleeping at night like around 2-3 a.m i wake up and cant get back to sle...
1 answer | 2 comments |
On December 8th, my girlfriend and I had manual sex. He gave me a blow and and hand. I ejaculated and the semen came into my left hand's ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so I just had sex for the first time and there wasn't any blood but an hour later when I go to bathroom there was some brown(close to ...
1 answer |
Hi, so my boyfriend fingered me and before he did he fixed his ***** I asked him if there was anything on his fingers when he fingered me...
Hi, so my boyfriend fingered me and before he did he fixed his ***** I asked him if there was anything on his fingers when he fingered me...
2 answers |
I was on my period but I was touching my boyfriend and pre *** got on his hands well before he could touch me he wiped them off waited a ...
1 answer |
Hi, I need some help please ! I'm only 17 years old and I'm 18 days late for my period; my periods are always regular.My boyfriend and I...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hey guys so I had unprotected sex on the 29th of December and my last period finished a day before. So on the 28th it had finished alread...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 19 year old college girl who is having a few concerns! I had sex on Dec 1st with my boyfriend with a condom on. He pulled out ...
I m 17yr old girl I did fingering after I gave my boyfriend blowjob and handjob my date 25 and I didnt got periods if I am pregnant then ...
1 answer |
I m 17 years old I gave my boyfriend blowjob and handjob after 4-6mins I did fingering to myself and his penis just arouse my hands was d...
2 answers |
I've been on the pill (combination pilll) for about a month, and i've taken the pill at exactly 6am every times except for once when i ac...
1 answer |
Hey guys im super scared im 16 and i had sex for the first time 6 days ago and it was unprotected sex , he came out he sakd he didnt cam...
4 answers |
I have been on birth control for 6 months. I was taking Gildess up until 3 weeks ago, where i started on Sprintec (Gildess was making me ...
1 answer |
"I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant i had sex with guy #1 sep 21 guy#2 Oct 3 guy #3 oct 11 who is the father
2 answers | 3 comments |
(not asking for judgment) in August i ended up having to take 2 plan b pills. well in that month and september i had two periods about 8 ...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend have been in a sexually monogamous relationship for about 6 months now. Birth control has never been right for me, s...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hello! About month ago me and my gf were spedning time togheter and we were kissing that turned us on and she touched my friend with her ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So tmi about to happen! But i started spotting 2 weeks ago and it only lasted 3 days well i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So...
1 answer |
First of all, I'd like to address the fact never in my entire life have I been near a boy like that. Ever. Never had a boyfriend, no one ...
1 answer |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Teen Community
470 Members
657 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.