Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy after tubal reanastomosis ( Tubal Reversal / TR) Group

Just a group for ladies that have had a Tubal Ligation Reversal and are now currently TTC.. or are preggers as a result :)
1 - 7 (of 6) questions
I started this group... for any ladies that have had a TR/ Tubal Reversal / Tubal Reanastomosis. I had my tubes tied for 8 years, 2 mont...
WWant another baby but my tubes are tied i dont how to go about this nor doni know the cost can anyone help me out?
Hi all, my DH and I are scheduled to have my tubal reversal done on April 17, 2012... My tubes will have been tied for 6 years, 7 months,...
Hi I had my tubes tied 14 yrs 8 months...I'm 44. I have 3 kids and dh has none. We were told since my fsh was normal etc...we should try...
i had my reversal april first this year no luck yet but tubes are open ...so i started clomid for first time this month 100mg x5 days th...
Hi... Had TR in October 2009. My 6th cycle, TTW currently on 8DPO. Had HSG done this month, one tube blocked. Next month go on Clomid....
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.