Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
21 - 40 (of 338023) questions
I wanna know if the wind sound i hear on my doppler is in fact the placenta or it can be something else.
I have 31 weeks pregnant and I have a vaginal infection and I am on meds for 5 days and it say no sex is it okay to masterbation while ta...
Im having a baby girl. My husband was fun of Lebron James. I need suggestions names that can be related to Lebron James named.
So I’m about 21 weeks pregnant and I’ve been suffering UTIs and BV and yeast infections at one point I even was on 3 antibiotics my docto...
I am having my 2nd baby already. But I still have small breast to feed him milk. What is the best thing to do to have many milk for my baby?
So I recently just found out I was pregnant my last period was November 25th and I took pregnancy test all throughout December which were...
Today,I had an watery discharge which was quite heavy and was rushed to doctors immediately.In observation they did USG which showed that...
okay so im only 15 and ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a year but for the past month or 2 ive missed my period whic...
So my boyfriend and I had sex this morning. We were safe and used a condom. Towards the end, he said he heard a pop and thought it was a ...
I’m 34 weeks and just got into a new house that needed to be cleaned up a bit. I used some cleaning products and now am really worried. T...
I’m about 19 weeks with my baby and me and my husband used live for the first time having sex I’ve never really had a infection besides a...
I am 12 weeks pregnant. I have been taking unisom and B6 during weeks 8-12. I just realized my prenatal has B6 in it as well meaning I ha...
Pregnant with cold sore I'm wondering if I can take Campho-Phenique
Ok. So here’s what I know and somethings just don’t make any sense. I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar and wha...
Hi guys, I found out I was pregnant and because of my irregular periods I've had for years I had genuinely no idea how far on I could be....
I am 23weeks pregnant now. My last period is aug 17 2018. And I met my bf, july 6, I stay with him for 14days. Is it possible that he is ...
Hello, I took my first positive pregnancy test a week ago today. I take a new test every 2-3 days because the original lines were so p...
In my ultrasound result. It says “Placenta is anteriorly located in grade 1 maturity features.” And “Single Live intrauterine pregnancy ...
I have done a pregnancy test clear blue it says +3 weeks. My last period was 2nd nov? When did I conceive I'm hoping not in September as ...
Some have family come and stay after baby is born. Sometimes that is good, sometimes that brings additional stress. My mother in law wa...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.