Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
21 - 40 (of 337973) questions
Stopped suboxone at 30 weeks. Can it be detected in the meconium (babys stool)at 39 weeks at birth?
if he pulls out then ejaculate's but then we have sex again straight after he ejaculate's can I get pregnant because he has *** fluid on ...
I have not completely confirmed I am pregnant yet. But when I went to bath last night I notice that the linea nigra that I have had with ...
I am almost 14 weeks pregnant, and I have lost 11 pounds in two months. I am really worried about my weight loss. I have not been doing v...
I went to the doctor on the 8th and had my first Sono. Little bean is healthy with a heart rate of 175bpm. When my doctor's nurse came in...
Did it take you very long to get a period again after having your baby? Did you nurse and did that impact things for you?
I just tested positive on a clear blue digital on Friday 10.19.2018, I had a miscarriage last month 9.16, so my OB wants my HCG checked e...
I'm 14 weeks now and I at the end of March my friends are taking me to a spa for my bachelorette party. By that time ill be 18-20 weeks p...
Me and my girlfriend were intimate yesterday. I was not wearing a condom since she was allergic to latex. I neither penetrated her nor ej...
How far along were you when you first saw your doctor? Did you have a good experience at your first appointment?
I am a pregnant vegan, and I constantly have meat cravings. I have been a vegan for three years, so I do not understand why I keep thinki...
Is it safe to have a yellowish mucus discharge after cervical cerclage?
Tell us what we are in for! How long did your labor take for real?
So this is my first time having a baby. Im not sure if I want to bottle feed or breastfeed. My mom never breastfeed. She told me the bott...
My wife is pregnant of 32 weeks. Baby getting low oxygen. What is the reason
Hi, i have just been for our first ultrasound at 7 weeks, 3 days to find out we are having twins. She sized baby a at 7 weeks with a hear...
I am an Asian, 31ys old, and this is my first pregnancy. My last menstruation begin on 15th April, and my menstrual cycle is about 29 da...
Is there any formal recommendation for this? Doctors seem to do it at different times. I had my first ultrasound at 20 weeks! I hear o...
Not to mention that I've never been in any sort of sexual contact with a guy. I am 16 years old and I've always had an unreasonable fear ...
Have you experienced any morning sickness with this pregnancy? How bad has it been? If you have had more then one pregnancy- how bad is...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.