Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
21 - 40 (of 338041) questions
God having really bad hotflashes right now n they aren't so fun :( I'm 35w5d and my due date is right around the corner but I'm fed up be...
Is having hotflashes 6 weeks normal
I am seven weeks and some days. At first heartburn was my only symptom but today that has changed I vomited once today and now I hv been ...
Are hot flashes normal with pregnancy? I haven't had them before. And tonight I keep getting them. I'm ready to tear out my hair! Driving...
There is some specific Yoga for pregnant women. During the pregnancy, you can do those these Yoga Pranayama and Asana. Is there any who d...
I am 24 weeks pregnant and was diagnosed with a UTI and took prescribed antibiotics for a week and felt back to normal. Today two days af...
05USC in ultrasound means beta-hcg quantitative serum or plasma <2mLU/ML
Does anybody else get itchy legs after shaving? What do you do to relieve the itchiness?
Wondering if anyone had spotting during their first trimester and if they ended up going all the way to term any way?
Ive been told i have a low lying planceta at 20 week scan what does this mean can i exercise still?
If someone has a virus like hiv, hcv ir htlv while pregnant will the baby automatically test positive for it after birth?
I’m 5 weeks and 6 days I had 2 ultrasound both of them showed a sac and no baby am I to early to show the baby
Is the lower abdomen pain and back pain is normal while u are pregnant??? And the feeling of hard to breathe??
in which month we can hear baby pulse in sonar ?
When I had my daughter at a midwife center instead of in a hospital, they didn’t give her a bath and encouraged me to wait a few days bef...
Hi there I am 37 weeks and 3 days. I have been experiencing labor symptoms for the last few weeks. The Braxton hicks have really been kic...
I’m due to have my baby on February 6th 2019. Could I have conceived in April? Or is the margin for error and timeline point to May? I’ve...
Ok so I'm currently 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my family is bugging me about getting in the hot tub with them, is it safe to do so?...
so im suppose to get my period in 5 days. I took a cheap test this morning and it was negative (I may have put too much in the sample) bu...
hi is it safe to have chest xray while 18 weeks pregnant?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.