Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
61 - 80 (of 271) questions
I need some advice im 32weeks pregnant have really bad hips have crushed them on a horse what my problem is ive told my midwife that im s...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
2 answers |
I'm currently at the hospital. about a cm dilated still at 1:42am and my water broke yesterday at 6:45 am. No contractions, just on bed r...
1 answer |
Im 29weeks+4 ive been in labour twice now once at 21week And next at 26weeks and now ive been having the same pains as I was getting ...
My son was born 33 weeks 6 days and is now almost 3 weeks old. I know he's fragile and I can't take him around those who are sick or kids...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I ...
Has anyone had there baby get NEC? My baby got it and I would like to someone that has gone through this. Thank you
15 answers |
Hi everyone. Ive recently found out im pregnant with number 4 and I was wondering whats the chances of having another premmie baby... My ...
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check the growth of the baby because she is very small for being as far along as I am..in the ultrasound...
1 answer |
Ive been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix after giving birth to my son at 28 weeks. I just found out that now 4 yrs later I am again ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 25+3 weeks preggo, and this is my second. My first child was born in 34 weeks, I went on spontenious labor. He didn hav any pro...
3 answers |
I'm 21weeks and my doctor has put me on progesterone(not the shot) for my cervix....has it worked for anyone?
My little girl was a year old on Friday. She was born at 32weeks and weighed 1kg (40cm length). I took her today for her 12 month vaccs a...
3 answers |
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general healt...
How many ounces should a baby born at 35weeks and is nearly 4weeks old be on?
2 answers |
Hello, I'm new here. My doctor and the high risk doctors I've been seeing are estimating that I will be giving birth more than likely by ...
10 answers |
Hi, I've been feeling really awkward lately, extremely tired and baby kicks seemed slightly painful. I just went to the hospital this mor...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
1 answer |
I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for all your help and support, my waters broke at 25 weeks and I gave birth at 28 week ...
Premature Babies Community
310 Members
271 Questions
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.