Aa
A
A
A
Close

Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
81 - 100 (of 274) questions
Hi, I've been feeling really awkward lately, extremely tired and baby kicks seemed slightly painful. I just went to the hospital this mor...
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for all your help and support, my waters broke at 25 weeks and I gave birth at 28 week ...
Im anywhere between 12-14 weeks haven't found a doctor yet due to chaos in my life..i know its important ....i have one little girl was p...
Hi Doc, Our OB informed us two and half years ago that my wife has a thin uterus, and ask if she wants a ligate but my wife refuse. an...
HI I am now 18 weeks along. All the trouble started at 9 weeks when i was seen at the ER for hemorrhaging I thought i was having a my 3r...
I had my son at 27 weeks. He is now 3,months n still n hospital. As much as i try to stay strong. When it almost time for him to come hom...
i have given birth to 2 premature babies my daughter at 23+5 she is now 2 and healthy as can be and my son at 17 weeks and he didnt make ...
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
Hi I'm 23 yrs old, I was pregnant 5 months ago, I had my baby from an emergency C section because I was fully dilated, my baby born at 2...
i have given birth to 2 premature babies my daughter at 23+5 she is now 2 and healthy as can be and my son at 17 weeks and he didnt make ...
Today I m 32+1 at 31+6 I went into pre term labor. I received steroid shots 24 hours apart from each other to mature the lungs. Also.I ...
Hello! Just found out Im preg about 8 wks along. My oldest 13 & i had slight pre eclampsia after he was born 4wks early and my 10 yr was ...
I am 29 weeks and 5 days today. I have been having preterm labor and I go in tomorrow for steroid shots. How is this procedure done? and ...
Anyone ever been told your placenta was ready for birth? I'm 32 weeks my baby weighs 3lbs15oz(by ultrasound) I went into labor yesterday...
hi ya I am about 25 weeks and 3 days, I lost some water today looked like I was weeing myself but I couldn't stop, wasn't to much to get ...
So I'm 35 week 3 days and have some blood pressure issues and have been in the hospital for 3 days on bed rest hoping it would bring my ...
I've been working as a veterinary technician for alittle over 1 year and I have taken a decent amount of xrays in that time. I don't beli...
Does anyone know what they are and the risk involved if you are 3 months pregnant and diagnosed with mo mo twins? I will be the grandmot...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.