Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 566) questions
A mri revealed a complex left lobe thyroid nodule what does this mean and is it the cause of my many other issues
This xray result is of my granddaughter ellie . I have given antibiotic and now no more fever . Does it mean no need to worry? Thank...
Pls let me understand what is the meaning of xray result above Regards Hazel
There is soft tissue signal material in the right middle ear cleft and inferior mastoid air cells.
Here are the results: C4-C5"Moderare disk height loss anddesiccation along ith endplate irregularityand endplate spurring. Broad based a...
I am a 29 y/o Male and my MRI results showed mild disc desiccation at C3/4. What are the likely treatment/follow-up care I could be look...
C3-4: There is a minimal broad-based posterior central disc protrusion with minimal mass effect on the thecal sac. There is no mass effe...
What does "Mild prominence of both renal collecting systems" mean and what is the treatment? It was find on my CT scan. All else was good...
Would anybody with the relevant knowledge be able to look at some slices of my neck MRI to see what they think they can see??. I have bee...
My x ray results showed degenerative changes in my sacroiliiac joints, but my mri came back normal. How this could happen? I've also do...
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple o...
Hi I am wondering about MRI without contrast. I've had a hard lump on the back of my neck for about 5 months now. I've had cervical spine...
i have an appointment Monday, but so curious on what my results mean. i got them thru my email. can anyone understand any of this ? 6...
Blood is not flowing in my testicle for 3week after havin testicular pains for more dan 3-4 hrs
If a CT report reads "Left hilar mass" ", is that considered a lung nodule? Or is that referring to a mass on the hilar lymph node? Any...
Findings: Medial Compartment: - Medial meniscus: There is a horizontal tear in the posterior horn and body of the medi...
So if the cyst is 2*3*2 cm that mean that cyst size 7cm ??sometimes they give 3 dimensions sometimes 2 and sometimes one so do you add al...
My mother's Brain MRI report impression says "Multiple chronic lacunar infarct in bilateral front subcritical white matter, corona radia...
Hi, can anyone help me decipher my doctor's diagnosis? He's away and i'm unable to ask him. I saw him for lower back pain and did an x...
From a person out of the field, I'd like to know the steps take to diagnose the type of pneumonia.
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.