Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 6 (of 601) questions
Hope this is the right place for this question. Is breast benign calcification stability based on morphology, size, distribution or grow...
Recently during my check up, the Chest PA X ray report says "Overlying ribs obscuring the left CP angle" Rest of the report is normal. G...
Are separate CT Scans required to rule out injury to ligaments of the ankle and foot? I recently visited an orthopedist about pain in ...
What does Transvaginal ultrasound scan entail?
I have to have an upper abdominal CT scan because in my (standard) gastroscopy the dr said something was like pressing on my stomach from...
Had left TKR on 9-1-16 and right TKR on 3-23-17. I never fully recovered from either TKR. I am having major issues with the right side ...
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.