Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 556) questions
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple o...
Hi I am wondering about MRI without contrast. I've had a hard lump on the back of my neck for about 5 months now. I've had cervical spine...
i have an appointment Monday, but so curious on what my results mean. i got them thru my email. can anyone understand any of this ? 6...
Blood is not flowing in my testicle for 3week after havin testicular pains for more dan 3-4 hrs
If a CT report reads "Left hilar mass" ", is that considered a lung nodule? Or is that referring to a mass on the hilar lymph node? Any...
Findings: Medial Compartment: - Medial meniscus: There is a horizontal tear in the posterior horn and body of the medi...
So if the cyst is 2*3*2 cm that mean that cyst size 7cm ??sometimes they give 3 dimensions sometimes 2 and sometimes one so do you add al...
My mother's Brain MRI report impression says "Multiple chronic lacunar infarct in bilateral front subcritical white matter, corona radia...
Hi, can anyone help me decipher my doctor's diagnosis? He's away and i'm unable to ask him. I saw him for lower back pain and did an x...
From a person out of the field, I'd like to know the steps take to diagnose the type of pneumonia.
This is what my brain mri showed has anyone else been diagnosed with ms with a report like this? If not then what could it be? BRAIN P...
I had headaches and asymmetrical hearing loss, a MRI cleared vestibular schwannoma, but also mentioned: "Within the right cerebellar h...
I went for an MRI with and without contrast three weeks ago. The tech could not find my vein and finally when she did, she started inject...
Fell at work and DR said nothing is wrong with my knee. My results from MRI are: No Occult Fracture or Bone Contusion, Mild Subchondral D...
I have a bony protrusion which I can feel at back of my tongue. I can follow it to my Cervical Spine. I have a very sore throat. This...
I am a 38 yo female otherwise healthy, nonsmoker with a cough that’s lasted 8 weeks. I just compeleted a 7 day course of antibiotics for ...
Hey everyone, I did a ct of my sinus, and I wanted to help with regard to interpreting my findings. It says in the findings that m...
I had an mri today and recieved a disk. The mri was for the lumbar area. Theres 6 pictures and 5 of them i can rotate with the exception ...
The results are 1. There are suspicious densities in the upper lung fields. 2. The trachea is at midline. 3. The cardiac silhouette is no...
How do i post pics
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.