Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
41 - 60 (of 566) questions
I having trouble identifying several artefacts/objects from my brain MRI https://imgur.com/a/M5dr0
I have been experiencing for the past 2 years off and on for brief 2 to 3 week periods and now for the past 3 months straight the followi...
I'm a woman, 22 years old. Yesterday I got a pantomogram, the technician didn't put proper protection, I was confused, got a small skirt ...
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago and received a spine x-ray which I am now sincerely regretting as I could have avoided i...
Hi all, I broke my 5th metatarsal 11 weeks ago this Sunday. I'll try to upload my most recent x-ray for ye to see. Basically I'm very un...
Hello, i've been exposed to a chest CT angio with a DLP corresponding to a value of 273 mGy.cm and a CTDI vol of about 6 mGy - this disco...
I just got my xray report..showing Both lungs show symmetrical appearance and adequate aeration with prominent bronchovascular markings ...
I had scoliosis surgery in 1978 with Harrington rod on my thoracic spine. I have had a lot of pain over the years worsening with age. ...
I went in for a brachial plexus MRI two days ago to evaluate a tumor. I was given the gadolinium contrast through IV and was in the MRI f...
I recently got a CT scan because I am having trouble remembering things. I did not get the IV solution, and it only took a few minutes to...
MRI yesterday the right superior cerebellar artery crosses the fraternal segment of trigeminal nerve at root entry zone . artery contact...
I broke my fibula two days ago and am at home on bed rest until i can get into the orthopaedic surgeon for surgery and or cast. I am in e...
Hello, I recently had two pelvic ultrasounds- 8 weeks apart approximately. I received the report but wanted your opinion if anything i...
These are the results: Lungs: Evaluation of the right hemithorax demonstrates no evidence of infiltrate or effusion. Evaluation of the ...
i have had a low dose ct and i said mild empasdima. i have read low dose can have false positives is that true
On the axial slices of the L1-L2, L2-L3, and L3-L4 into vertebral disc space no abnormalities are seen. At the L4-L5 intervertebral d...
Now I have a scheduled FNA for a neck mass. However, one thing I am worried about is my metal allergies. I am allergic to nickel,gold and...
Hi there. I have recently been getting pain in my right side beneath my ribs and went for a renal CT scan. My kidneys are clear but can...
EXAMINATION: MRI right knee without contrast Technique: Routine knee pulse sequencing. Date: Sep 07, 2014 02 Cros...
FINDINGS: Vasculature: There is a normal anatomic configuration of the aortic arch. There is mild atherosclerotic plaque at the bilatera...
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.