Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
41 - 60 (of 578) questions
Hey everyone, I did a ct of my sinus, and I wanted to help with regard to interpreting my findings. It says in the findings that m...
I had an mri today and recieved a disk. The mri was for the lumbar area. Theres 6 pictures and 5 of them i can rotate with the exception ...
The results are 1. There are suspicious densities in the upper lung fields. 2. The trachea is at midline. 3. The cardiac silhouette is no...
How do i post pics
So I just found out my liver is Enlarged 17cm , I’ve been having low back pain and tightness in my epigastric area , feels super tight. N...
Hello! I have the impression of my MRI and i'd like to know the result in a explanation I can better understand. Any extra information w...
I had signs of HPV the kind that leads to cervical cancer- i HAD A dysplasia on my cervix and a burning procedure where it was sent out t...
I HAVE A POSITIVE BLOOD AND DURING THE TRANSFUSION I WAS GIVING O.. IS THAT OK? HOW WILL THAT AFFECT ME? MY BLOOD WAS SCEPTIC- DURING AN ...
Prior my diagnosis I had been moody comatose like and really out of it- very irritable and just made no sense- I found out I had breast c...
Hey, I received an ultrasound for my neck to check my thyroid. I requested copies of my results the next day but my follow up isn't for...
I am a 31 year old woman I had a discetomy on L5-S1 when I was 20. I was wondering what my MRI results mean can anyone help me?? Broad sh...
Male 44, no known major health issue, a week ago I had a neck ct scan without contrast, for a possible foreign object in the neck, trigge...
I have the following comments from the Mri radiology and requesting explination please 1) C3/4 and smaller C4/5 left posterolateral ...
My husband had flu and pneumonia April of 2017. Had xrays taken by his rheumatologist in Aug 2017 and there was a shadow on his lower ri...
I having trouble identifying several artefacts/objects from my brain MRI https://imgur.com/a/M5dr0
I have been experiencing for the past 2 years off and on for brief 2 to 3 week periods and now for the past 3 months straight the followi...
I'm a woman, 22 years old. Yesterday I got a pantomogram, the technician didn't put proper protection, I was confused, got a small skirt ...
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago and received a spine x-ray which I am now sincerely regretting as I could have avoided i...
Hi all, I broke my 5th metatarsal 11 weeks ago this Sunday. I'll try to upload my most recent x-ray for ye to see. Basically I'm very un...
Hello, i've been exposed to a chest CT angio with a DLP corresponding to a value of 273 mGy.cm and a CTDI vol of about 6 mGy - this disco...
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.