Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
1 - 20 (of 303) questions
Why cant i get pregnwt i want a baby asap?
i had a high resolution ct scan years ago. it showed 3 areas of ground glass opacities. my pulmo doc only followed it up with regular re...
I'm not that far along but I want to hear my child's heart beat even if I'm not at the dr office. What can I do?
Can it is possible that lung nodule can be decreased in size- from 5 mm to 4 mm after one month CT scan done.
Hello I was wondering if anybody could see feces on my xray. This xray was took after I had a complete clean out with golytely but I stil...
Hi! Hope someone can assist to clarify some points for me , I'm 49 years of age , female smoker with no diabetes and normal BP. . 5 yea...
1. At what smallest size in mm or cm can mri/mra of brain detect aneurysm in a 60 year old men? 2. When on a outpatient testing requisit...
Hello, I had a stereotactic and a ultrasound guided biopsy 7 days ago. During stereotactic one they nicked artery and i bled a lot. They ...
How good is a resting fmri at detecting synapse sprouting after axon injury? Can an fmri measure the activity of those synapses, for exa...
I'm 33 years old and about a week ago was doing my monthly breast exam. I though I felt something so I immediately call my doctor to make...
18 year old male went to the dentist today and had 5 xrays taken one of them was a panoramic one im having a little anxiety about it righ...
50 yr old female. When I was 32 had head/neck ct scan, 33 chest ct, abdominal ct, pelvic ct. 2008 head ct w contrast and chest xray, 20...
I'm 49. Around 10 years ago, I had an abdominal/pelvic CT scan with contrast and a kidney CT scan with contrast a year later. I had two b...
This may sound a bit strange, but there is something (maybe an intestine) that has got jammed somewhere in my stomach, somewhere between...
i am male and had an ultrasound on 2 small lumps in the left breast and the written report says that the largest lump (3mm) contains a ti...
I had an MRI of my neck done and it will be a while before I see my doctor, but I want to know what my results mean. c4-5: annular disc ...
Had 2 chest/1 abdomen xray and 1 ct abdomen pelvis scan within 2 days to diagnose lower right abdominal pain. Do I have a long term worry...
hello, is there any benefit to taking potassium iodide following high radiation exposure procedure like angiogram?
Migraine/neck pain when in upright position, pain goes away when laying flat, tingling/numbness in face, nausea, vomitting after standing...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.