Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

Hi. I posted this in another forum but got no answers, so I thought I would try here. Thanks in advance for any advice. I was diagno...
Subject had no prior history of knee pain or knee injuries. Subject is 66 year old man, 5' 11" 290lbs in good health. He stated has alwa...
How about Familial Mediterranean Fever? Any one else on here have this? My son was confirmed with this diagnosis by the NIH when he was ...
I'm a 34 year old female, and throughout my life I've had a ton of medical problems; the majority can be attributed to something that I h...
I have been suffering from BACKWARDS FALLING, DIZZINESS, MEMORY INSTABILITY AND EYE ISSUES LIKE DOUBLE VISION. I'd enjoy hearing response...
Hi, I am affected by VATER association/syndrome. I would like to know, in case I have children, if there is the possibility that I will ...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.