Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.
I actually have many questions. First, I had a double mastectomy almost 3 years ago with just an expander and silicone implants. Cancer ...
My doctors want me to have a sternectomy and I would like to talk to someone that has been in this situation and had the sternectomy and ...
Since my skin dying is not "normal". What are possible solutions? My Plastic Surgeon says I will be fine and not to worry about it . Th...
Which will be your recommendations to reconstruct or repair an abdominal wall with diastasis after a breast reconstruction with Tram fla...
I lost over a 100 pounds and now have saggin skin around my stomach with a lot of stretch marks as well. I want to opt for a tummy tuck b...
Hi i developed a lump on my right cheekbone due to having a dermal filler called Radiesse injected into this area. I had the lump surgica...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.