Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.
Would you please describe the procedure you use for reconstructing a cleft lip/palate? Thank you
I had tram-flap reconstruction July 2006. Since then I have had 2 surgical attempts to correct a VENTRAL HERNIA -LEFT SIDE UNDER RECONST...
About four years ago I had surgery to have two tissue expanders put in my scalp to remove a keloid that I had in the back of my head. The...
I had a mastectomy with a DL flap (may have been TRAM flap?) reconstruction 7 months ago. The muscle used to form my new breast is still...
such a shame that plastic surgeon can turn man in to woman and vice verse but can not remove chicken pox scars. shame on surgery. my daug...
i am knock kneed.. im 18 and i always wondered if there was any type of surgery i can get to get my legs fixed.. i hate it so much becaus...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.