Rectal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 70) questions
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
I hope this is the right category to post this to get the best answer as I looked in the ask the doctor and the med support side, and see...
3 answers |
As the title suggests I seem to have this weird pinkish thing at the entrance of my butthole. This appeared a couple months ago and just ...
1 answer |
ive had issues all my life with very large stools yea its always hard to talk about ha ha..but today i sat down to go omg a round mass ca...
1 answer |
I am a 42 year old female who has been playing the waiting game and the longer it goes the more scared I get. In the summer when I ha...
3 answers |
Is it normal to have a large amount of dark blood in diarrhea a week following a colonoscopy with biopsies taken? I have had an abnormal...
1 answer |
I had surgery 6 years for colorectal cancer and I am STILL experiencing problems with constipation. I will not go for days then I take so...
1 answer |
I had an ectopic pregnancy to which i was operated for 3wks ago. I noticed anul bleeding after sexual intercourse, it tht normal shld i s...
Hello. Well, this is a rather embarrassing topic :) For the last several months, I've been experiencing pain traveling from my lower int...
Greetings, I'm a 23year old Male and recently I noticed a strange very firm lump inside my rectum. It's located at the front, about 2...
1 answer |
i have a buzzing or electrical sensation every few seconds in my rectum. I have hemmoroids, and external tab with a hole in it and have ...
2 answers |
I am 43 years of age. I was very fit person until recently. Suddenly I started getting a lower back pain in the mornings only and after I...
1 answer |
Hello I am a 30 year old female with no kids. I’m very embarrassed and I hope I don’t have cancer. I have suffered with constipation my...
1 answer |
It's been two years since the end of treatments but problems persist. Drs just throw drugs at them but nothing gets any better. I had a r...
1 answer |
I recently discovered a small hard spot underneath the skin near the anus. About an inch away towards the scrotum. Im not sure if this is...
1 answer |
I had this problem for few years now. Usually when I take a **** and wipe there is always blood on the toilet paper. I would say like 80%...
1 answer |
HELP!!! ever since i was about 8 or 9 i have been bleeding from my rectum. it will normally happen every other day then stop for a 2 or t...
4 answers |
so this morning my poop was red and i dont know why the only thing i have eaten is hot chetos is this cancer but i do have anemia
1 answer |
I am a diabetic and also have elevated triglycerides. These conditions mean I should reduce my fat intake. However, I love cheese. To sat...
1 answer |
Rectal Cancer Community
70 Members
70 Questions
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.